Monday, August 18, 2008

Conceptual Master Plan Has Been Approved!

Tonight I attended the Town Council meeting and I gave a presentation stating the need for the inclusive playground on the WCR tracts. I was pleased to get some very good feedback from a few of the council members who seemed excited about the idea of Flower Mound having their own Kids Kastle playground.

I'm excited to report that Town Council has approved the conceptual master plan with the inclusive playground!

Check out the link below to see the master plan that was approved:
Conceptual Master Plan for the Wilson, Carmel, Ruff tracts

Next we will have to see where it falls in priority in the Town Council's budget. I'd like to start working on fundraising but I'd like to have a few more details about the next step before I move forward on that piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment